Translate

Monday, September 28, 2015

review cotton colors sentosa ace

Review sentosa ace cotton colors size 7

The wrap is a 100% coton wrap with an approximate weight of 270 gr/m²

The first thing I noticed when unpacking this beauty was how the colors change all the time, it's very difficult to capture the true color of this beauty, as I've heard from other testers all cotton color wraps are like this which I think is fantastic. The sentosa has a lot of texture, which is great to keep your wrapjob in place. I was a bit worries as the wrap was pretty rough straight out of the package, but after a wash and a steam iron she already softened up a bit.

The wrap needs a little breaking in period to make it easier to tie, as I was the first to test it I didn't have the chance to try it out when it's broken in completely but I did feel that she got softer and more moldable after every wrapjob. The wrap has not a lot of stretch which makes it not the easiest wrap to use, but I think that's also because it was not broken in yet. As my preferred carry is a dh it was a bit of a hassle to get a nice chestpass because of this.
I took her for a few long walks and she was so comfortable and supportive with my 19 month old son, the wrap has amazing grip and my wrapjob did not move an inch. I love linen wraps for their supportiveness but this one being 100% coton can for sure compete with a coton-linen mix wrap!
This wrap is the perfect autumn wrap for me, beautiful colors for when the leaves start to fall from the trees. Not to warm but just the right amount of warmth for autumn I think.
I can't wait to feel this wrap in a few months when it will be completely broken in and will ad a small review of the wrap to this review to tell you about the difference between the wrap now and when it's completely broken in. so stay tuned :)


Cotton colors are based in Russia, we are all waiting eagerly for the first release of these gorgeous wraps. For more info you can check out their official facebook page and you can come and join us in the chatter group aswell.
https://www.facebook.com/Cotton-Colors-slings-1613337992271003/timeline/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/804386576340193/













No comments:

Post a Comment