Translate

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

review ehawee slings cranes the ocean is my home

Review ehawee slings cranes the ocean is my home

This wrap is a size 6. 100% high quality combed cotton, extra twisted double yarn, approximately 265 g/m²

The color of this wrap is just so beautiful and so hard to capture with a camera, the green is a delicate and at the same time bright and flashy mintgreen. It's almost like she changes color whether you are in the sun or in the shade.
When I first got the wrap it was a bit stiff, I washed it and couldn't wait to wrap my baby up in it, which was my mistake as the wrap was not as soft as I hoped after just washing it, so that evening I gave her a nice long steam iron and saw her soften up before my eyes. Ready for a next uppie with my baby the next day and ooooh what a great wrap it is. I love that it is getting softer after every uppie we have and will be very sad to pass this beauty on to the next mommy :( My baby weighs about 10 kg and loved the softness of the wrap while I love the support it gives me.

The wrap has medium grip which I love as I can get a nice firm and tight chestpass when I wrap my baby in my favorite carry the Double Hamock. Like I said it was pretty stiff the first time I wrapped it but after a week of intensive usage it is one of the softest wraps that has passed through my house without being saggy or not supportive enough for my 20 month old.
I quickly find wraps diggy on my boney shoulders but thanks to the softness of this wrap I didn't have that problem which is an extra plus for my.
This wrap had become very moldable after just a few uppies, and is a perfect wrap for beginners aswell as more experienced wrappers that want to try out new carries. My boy is 20 months and I loved wrapping him with this wrap but I aslo think it would be a very nice wrap for a newborn as it's so very soft.

Ehawee slings is a Polish company and wraps ar up for sale in limited numbers on their etsy account https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/ehaweeslings
For more info about their brand you can go have a look at their facebook page where they also announce releases of new wraps
https://www.facebook.com/ehaweeslings/timeline


And now, sit back and enjoy the beautiful pictures cranes, the ocean is my home














No comments:

Post a Comment