Review kindsknopf 1973 just the two of us
I had the chance to win the draw for the kindsknopf wrap named 1973 just the two of us.
This wrap is a TOAK and is 50% cotton and 50% tencel, when I first received the wrap is was so unbelievably soft and shiny. After washing and drying it, it was still so fantastically soft.
I wrapped my baby straight away and was blown away by the wraps bounce and coush. With some other wraps that have a lot of bounce in them I quickly find them not supportive enough to carry my toddler but with this kindsknopf that's out of the question, it's so supportive for long walks even in single layered carry's. The wrap is a little narrow but because of the elasticity it's still wide enough to make a nice seat.
This wrap needs no breaking-in as it is so soft straight from the box, it's a perfect beginner wrap as it's so easy to wrap with but super for more experienced wrappers to learn new carries with an easy to handle wrap aswell. I think this wrap is perfect for a newborn aswell as for heavier toddlers.
I took this wrap to go to the beach, as that's my preferred place to go for a walk with my toddler, it was more than 30° that day and this wrap was so airy to wear even with a double layer carry.
And offcourse we took loads of pictures as always :)
Kindsknopf, is a family run company in Austria, they are 100% vegan, and have the most amazing retro designs and colors. Go have a look on their facebook page and on their site for more info.
https://www.facebook.com/KindsKnopf.at/timeline
http://www.kindsknopf.at/
No comments:
Post a Comment