Translate

Monday, August 17, 2015

review sensimo slings wrap Azuleyo Cuida


Review sensimo slings,

I had the honor to test the sensimo slings wrap Azuleyo Cuida.
When I received it I was wowed with how luxurious the pattern and colors are, the pattern is so beautyfull and the colors mix so well together.  After a wash and a nice steam iron, she was ready for her first wrap job. After chasing my little one to get him on my back, I was wowed again for how strong this wrap is, my boy was almost weightless. The wrap needs a little breaking in to make it easier to wrap with but already softened up nicely after a few uppies.

For being a 100% cotton wrap this wrap and its supportiveness really surprised me, 100% cotton wraps easily hurt my diggy shoulders but this one, heaven, I wore my son to the beach, we had a walk in the forest and so much more.
To me this wrap is perfect for every occasion casual aswell as for a more formal event as the colors and pattern give your outfit a luxurious touch.

Sensimo slings are based in Poland and are released on their site. You can have a look on their facebook page for more info about them.
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment