100% cotton, approximately 280gr/m, size 6
I received this wrap 2 weeks ago, I have been looking at this wrap ever since it was released.
When I opened the package, the colors did not disappoint, it was exactly as I hoped it would be. The yellow and green flow in to each other perfectly, with the white warp it makes a very light and colorful wrap. The wrap has big and small abstract stars on it which I find very pretty.
Fun fact about this wrap, the colors are the colors the school of a group of buzzer from North Dakota, and also the colors of the American football team Green bay packers.
I received this wrap in loomstate, and it was so soft straight from the start, after washing it, it only got softer. Fanfare is a very soft and moldable wrap, very easy to wrap with. It has a lot of glide and not a lot of grip, the pattern of the design is very smooth. The wrap is fairly thin but thanks to the softness, it's still cushy enough for my picky shoulders. I wrapped my 16 month old with it and also tried it with my almost 4 year old, I really really like it with my 16 month old and it's still very ok in multilayered passes with my big boy but a little to thin in a single layered carry with him.
This wrap has a nice amount of stretch, it doesn't get saggy but might need some readjusting after some wearing, this cause of the glide it has, but thanks to the glide it's easily re-adjustable.
To sum it up, in my personal opinion this is a great all round wrap, great for beginners and experienced wrappers alike, the perfect wrap for a little squish tanks to it's softness, and still very possible to use with older children en multilayered carries.
https://bijouwear.com/
And as usual here are a couple of pictures of anthem fanfare, the selfie pictures are taken by myself, the non selfie pictures are taken by Miriam Valogne of mixing little things.
No comments:
Post a Comment