Translate

Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Review sensimo slings rainbow hearts

Review sensimo slings rainbow hearts

I had the chance to test this super soft wrap from sensimo slings a few weeks back, here is finally my review, couldn't get it done sooner because, well life happened ;)

I washed it as soon as it arrived at my house. It does shrink a little with washing especially breadthways but extends again a bit after giving it a nice ironing. It's a pretty narrow wrap, narrower then I'm use to but because of the amount of stretch it's still great to use even with my 3 year old.

The colors of this wrap are just wow, they can be a little overwhelming at first if you aren't use to a lot of colors, but I can insure you it looks amazing. I love bright sunny colors in my wraps so this rainbow wrap is perfect for me. Both sides of this wrap are equally nice to wrap with so you can choose which one you like best.

This sensimo is a medium weight wrap and very floppy after one wash already. It's very easy to wrap with and it has a great amount of stretch which I really liked with my little one. I tried this wrap with a couple of different front carries aswell as with backcarries. I love that I can get such a tight and snug carry. The wrap is very forgiving for new babywearers as it's so easy to tighten without having to pay to much attention to strand by strand tightening, which comes in handy when I need to get my little one up quickly when she's crying.
 I think this wrap is suitable for small aswell as bigger babies and for beginners as well as more experienced wrappers.

Sensimo slings are based in Poland and are released on their site http://sensimoslings.com/  . *
You can have a look on their facebook page for more info about them.
  https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sensimo-Slings/883673531692916?fref=ts

And here are some lovely pictures taken by my friend Miriam from http://mixingmiriam.blogspot.fr/














No comments:

Post a Comment