Translate

Thursday, May 18, 2017

review maisaa marblelous tester wrap

Review maisaa marblelous tester wrap

100% cotton, approximately 225 gr/m, size 6

I had the chance to test this unreleased 100% coton wrap from maisaa slings.

The color isn't really me but I nevertheless had a lot of fun with this wrap. The pattern looks like marble stones and is very intriguing, there is no up or downside with this wrap which is great if you like your wraps to always be in the correct direction like me. I really like the pattern as it looks a little different every time I wrap my kids in it.

This tester wrap is a light weight wrap and I think perfect for summer, the wrap is very smooth as the pattern doesn't really have any relief but without being slippery. This is a 100% cotton wrap and although very easy to work with after it's first wash it does need a little breaking in to reach it's full potential. I only had it for a short period of time so I can't say how it feels when completely broken in but I think it has a lot of promise to be a very soft moldable wrap. I loved this wrap with my little girl in single layered carries but went for a double layered carry with my big boy of 3 years old.
As it's a light weight, cotton wrap for me, it's not supportive enough for a single layered carry with my toddler.
If you are looking for a thin summer wrap with very little stretch this is perfect for you!


Maisaa Slings is founded by a Dutch mom living in Germany. Wraps are released in limited qualities and can be purchased via draw to purchase on their facebookpage https://www.facebook.com/maisaaslings/?fref=ts
Here is also the link to their fangroup on facebook https://www.facebook.com/groups/770946986368582/
And you can also have a look at their website for more info about the brand. http://maisaaslings.com/index.html


And here are some lovely pictures we took in a beautiful field of tulips.
Pictures taken by my friend Miriam from http://mixingmiriam.blogspot.fr/














No comments:

Post a Comment