Translate

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

video tutorial for front reinforced torso sling with extra neck pass

Video tutorial for front reinforced torso sling with extra neck pass

This video is a tutorial for the carry, front reinforced torso sling (FRTS) with an extra neck pass for some added head support for smaller babies.
This carry with the extra pass is done with a base or base -1. I like this carry with my little girl as it is very breastfeeding friendly thanks to the slipknot. When I'm running after my toddler or doing housework I ad the extra pass over my little girl's neck to give her head some extra support.
A normal frts is already possible with a base -2 or -3
The wrap used in this video is sensimo slings stamptrian silver apple.




 
 
Here a few pictures of this carry with this wrap. First 2 pictures are of the normal FRTS the last 3 pics are of this carry aith the extra neck pass.
 




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment