Translate

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

tutorial for anne's frontcarry

Video tutorial for anne's front carry (in English, et en Français)

Here is a video tutorial for Anne's front carry. I do this carry with a base size but it is possible to do with a base -1 aswell.

This carry is my favorite carry at the moment with my 6 week old baby girl. I love it cause it gives great neck support to my baby especially while running after a very active 2.5 year old ;)
I also find it a great front carry to use when you want to tandem wear, it gives your baby on your front enough necksupport to put your other child on your back in a fullbuckle carrier, on the picture you can see my baby in the front in Anne's front carry and my big boy on my back in a soulslings full buckle carrier.
(wrap in these pictures is soulslings flyaway, I use a base size for this carry. Carrier in these pictures is soulslings masquerade full buckle)

First video is in English
Deuxieme video en Français


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment