This wrap was approximatly 4,70m, 100% coton approx. 360 gr/m
I had the chance to test out my first madalo wrap, when I first saw it I was stunned to see how amazingly beautiful the colors where. It makes me think of a cotton candy rainbow, and I looooove cotton candy, a cloud of pure sugar delight.
This wrap is a 100% coton handwoven, pretty heavy wrap, but feels not as heavy in hand as you would expect of this m/gr
I had a very busy week when I had this wrap at the house so we didn't have the chance to go out and get some nice pictures but we did get to use it on a few walks. I loved how supportive, soft and mouldable this wrap is, a real joy to wrap with. My 2.5 year old was weightless and the cush on my shoulders was just heaven! This wrap is very mouldable and has a lot of stretch which makes it an easy wrap to wrap with despite it's thickness, I tried single and double layered carries with it and all the passes slip so easily in place and don't move thanks to the texture of the wrap.
I think this is a lovely wrap for all seasons except high summer (here in the south west of France) the wrap has a blanket like feel to it which is great but to heavy to wrap with in our (usually) hot summer season.
I would recommend this wrap for toddlers and babies but think it would be a little to heavy and thick to use easily with a newborn.
All Madalo's wraps are 100% cotton, handwoven in Mexico and then shipped to the main office in Germany. All wraps are released in limited amounts and released on their facebookpage by draw to purchase and on the fanpages through fastest fingers.
Here the link to the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/MADALOhandmade/?fref=ts
They also have a site where you can go have a look if you want to know more about the weaving process and for more info about babywearing http://www.madalo.de/English
And off course here a few pictures from madalo mini diamond acuario blanco, I also added few pictures of an other of their wraps which is named frida rosa, Frida rosa is also an amazingly soft and supportive wraps.
acuario blanco:
frida rosa:
No comments:
Post a Comment