100% coton, 260 gr/m, size 6
I got this wrap send to me to try out a few weeks back, we had a fantastic photoshoot with it in the woods near my house. Life happened in between having the wrap and being able to wright a review straight away but here we are finally with the review.
I really like the colors of this wrap so colorful and bright, right up my alley. The design is inspired from taking a look at a snowflake under the microscope, I love winter and the first snow in winter is my favorite day of the year. So this pattern means a lot to me. Where I live at the moment there is rarely any snow to be seen in winter but who knows we might get lucky this winter if the cold keeps up like it is at the moment.
I tried this wrap for front and backcarries, and with single aswell as multilayered carries. I love how easy it is to wrap with and as I'm really into fancy finishes this was the perfect wrap to try some out. It has a little bit of stretch but no noticeable bounce while wearing. It is not a cushy wrap but still very comfortable on the shoulders. The wrap glides easily into place while making passes. There is not a lot of grip in this wrap but my passes stayed nicely in place. This wrap is very soft and moldable a delight to wrap a little one with. I think this wrap is great for a newborn or little children but not sure if it would be very supportive with bigger kids.
The weave of this wrap is very loose which makes it very prone to pulls.
Wrapahula is a UK based brand, here is the link to their website: http://wrapahula.co.uk/
If you want to know when they will release their wraps you can have a look at their facebook page, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/wrapahula/
And here are a few pictures of under the microscope snowflake, hope you enjoy this short review and it's photo's. Pictures taken by Miriam Valogne of http://mixingmiriam.blogspot.fr/
No comments:
Post a Comment