Translate

Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Review soulslings AnoonA carrier

Review soulslings AnoonA carrier.

Here is a quick review on soulslings's new babycarrier AnoonA. AnoonA means 'one without flaws' in Kannada.
This carrier has a lot op options and has something for everyone. Whether you like backcarries, front carries, hipcarries or faceforward carries this carrier has it all.
Anoona was developed to use with newborns to aproximatly 3/4 year olds.

I tried this carrier with my almost 3.5 year old and he still fits more or less.
I carried my 9 month old a lot in this carry and we tried out all the options, to fit her size I had to put the waistband snaps in the middle setting, so she has more then enough time to grow in to the big setting of this carrier which is great if you are looking for 1 carrier to serve you from birth to toddlerhood.The necksupport is still folded over to make sure she doesn't sink in to the carrier to much, as I see her fitting in it now I think she will be in the carrier with the folded neck support for an other few months until she is big enough to unfold this.

Anoona has a lot of adjustment option for baby aswell as for the wearer, perfect for big and small babywearers.
The hood is detachable which I find a plus as we don't often use it.
An other little extra the anoona offers is a little pocket on the waistband which is the perfect size to fit a phone or a wallet. And it's not hidden under baby's bum like with most baby carriers I have tried.
All the buckles come with an extra elastic security, to make sure that even if you detach one of the buckles by accident, the strap is still secured.
Because the shoulder straps are detachable you can choose to wear them crossed or straight on your back in a frontcarry, my husband finds it more comfortable when they are crossed, I myself prefer when they are straight.
the backpanel isn't only adjustable on the base but also in the middle with a strap on each side of the carrier that is hidden inside a handpocket.
I might have missed 1 or 2 futures in my short review but this carry just has so much to offer!

Below you can find a few pictures of all the different positions that are possible with this carrier.
I hope you enjoyed this review and if you want to get your own anoona carrier just click on this link to go straight to the website https://soulslings.com/eu/shop/full-buckle/anoona.html

Happy babywearing!!




Frontcarry:


with added sleepydust ;)




Face forward carry:






Hipcarry:



Backcarry:




Frontcarry with my 3.5 year old:




























No comments:

Post a Comment