Wrap is approximately 5.05cm, 237gr/m handwoven cotton and tencel in crackle weave.
I was very lucky to have a chance to try this amazing handwoven wrap brand. I have tried a few handwoven wraps in the past but they did not compare to this amazing wrap.
Although I'm not crazy about the color personally I think it goes perfect with the name of the wrap. The wrap is black and white but there are a few subtle other colors woven in it like red, blue,..
The weave is crackle weave and it's the first time I tried this weave.
My wrappee in the pictures is here 6 months old and we did a DH for the first time with this wrap as it was so thin and moldable so the perfect wrap to start with multi layered carries.
I like the amount of stretch in this wrap just enough to be comfortable but not to much to get a saggy wrapjob. I used it with my little one in single and multi layered carries and it was very comfortable with both. I also tried it with my big boy of 3 years (no pictures sadly enough) in a single layered carry and would prefer a multi layered carry to wear him with this wrap.
I liked the amount of cush it has even though it's a very thin wrap it doesn't dig in my shoulders like I often have with thin wraps.
This wrap was a very pleasant discovery for me and really makes me want a custom handwoven of my own. We took this wrap to gymnastics to put little miss on my back so I could help her big brother on the trampoline and I wrapped my little one in it to have my hands free to help her brother to ride his bike for the first time without training wheels, we will always remember this tester and are very grateful to have had the chance to try e-seasons.
Ethnic seasons is woven in Russia and the brand owner is Anna Svetich.
Wraps from EtnicSeasons are sold in their etsy shop https://www.etsy.com/shop/Eseasonswraps
And for a custom order you can mail ethnicorders@gmail.com

No comments:
Post a Comment