Here a quick review of soulslings flyaway jacquard woven wrap. I got this for my little girl when she was born and it hasn't disappointed us yet.
The colors are very natural and go with everything. Whenever I can't choose what wrap fits my clothing I take my flyaway wrap. And yes, I often match my choice of wrap with the clothes I wear.
I love that you can choose which side to wear, one side it darker then the other and I like switching it up regularly.
For wrapping qualities, this wrap arrived new in loomstate and was only a little bit stiff in the beginning but became very soft after a wash, iron and a few times wearing. I use it all the time with my little girl because it is very easy to wrap with this medium weight wrap. It has just the right amount of bounce for my liking. And thanks to the balloon pattern that gives the wrap texture, passes stay nicely in place. It is not the thinnest of wraps but still thin enough to wear easily with a tiny baby. But thick inough to have some couch for sensitive shoulders.
Soulslings is a family run company based in Bangalore, India.
They sell great price/quality handwoven and machine woven wraps, carriers, mehdai,'s and accessories. Here is the link to their website and facebook page.
http://www.soulslings.com/index.cfm
https://www.facebook.com/soulslings/?fref=ts
And here are some of our pictures with soulslings flyaway wrap.



No comments:
Post a Comment