Translate

Thursday, November 19, 2015

review Wauggl Bauggl Pearls LApoNA

Review Wauggl Bauggl Pearls LApoNA

80 % GOTS kba combed cotton, 20 % GOTS kba combed cotton, Approx 280 g/m2, this is a triweave wrap.
 
As you all know I love bright colors in my wraps and this LApoNA had to most amazing purple color, in bright sunlight it looks like very bright purple and when the sun sets the colors goes to a delicate blue/purple. The design of pearls is something I love very much, I live at the ocean and this design reminds me of pearly drops of water, the ocean, water, rain is really special to me and I could not live without the ocean close by, I even have a water drop tattooed on my wrist to keep the ocean close by even if I'm away from it for a while.

As for the wrapping qualities of this wrap, well what can I say, this is the perfect all day round wrap. I loved how easy it was to handle, quick ups to go to the store where a piece of cake, it's very soft and so easy to wrap with. I don't have that many pictures with this wrap with my son, but we used it all the time when it was here on holliday to go to the store, for quick up's while making lunch or diner, to go to the playground, and so many other places. This wrap is very light and airy which makes it so easy to wrap with.
But don't get me wrong she might be pretty light but she is also a real workhorse! A friend of mine had to move house and she left her 1 year old with me for the day, her son is not used to being wrapped and not used to me either as we don't see each other that often, he really missed his mommy and did not want to stop crying, until I wrapped him up in LApoNA. I've never seen a child calm down so quickly! I carried him for the rest of the day, 5 hours non stop on my back and thanks to this workhorse I managed to create a bond with this child that I would otherwise never have created. The wrap didn't get saggy, as you can have with others after a long time without readjustment. My wrapjob stayed firmly in place and I had enough cush on my shoulders to go on for an other 5 hours, so yes, for me definitely toddlerworthy.
I was extremely sad to see this wrap leave as it is really one of my favorite wraps that has already come through my house to test, I hope other mommy's will enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed it.

Wauggl Bauggl is based in Austria and uses only high quality and as much as possible environmentally friendly yarn for their wraps. All wraps are released in limited amounts and this through their facebook page by draw to purchase or through their etsy shop
https://www.facebook.com/wauggl.bauggl.at/timeline
https://www.etsy.com/shop/waugglbauggl

(The blond little guy is my 21 month old and the one with the blue hat is the my friends one year old)



 


                    playing hide and seek in LApoNA




3 comments:

  1. Hi! What size wrap was this tester? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! What size wrap was this tester? Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello andrea, this wrap was a size 4, a very lovely supportive and soft wrap this wauggl bauggl

      Delete